#foswiki 2017-03-14,Tue

↑back Search ←Prev date Next date→ Show only urls(Click on time to select a line by its url)

WhoWhatWhen
***ChanServ sets mode: +o Lynnwood__ [00:39]
.................... (idle for 1h36mn)
GithubBot[distro] gac410 pushed 2 new commits to master: https://git.io/vyP1U
distro/master 60ec492 George Clark: Item14339: Implement rest/jsonrpc support for paramaterized URLs...
distro/master 87ed305 George Clark: Item14339: Convert core docs to use parmameterzed rest
[02:15]
***GithubBot has left [02:15]
FoswikiBothttps://foswiki.org/Tasks/Item14339 [ Item14339: Implement ContinueCanonicalSCRIPTURLDev ] [02:15]
........ (idle for 35mn)
GithubBot[distro] gac410 pushed 1 new commit to master: https://git.io/vyPD0
distro/master 91ce45d George Clark: Item14339: Fix unit tests.
[02:50]
***GithubBot has left [02:50]
FoswikiBothttps://foswiki.org/Tasks/Item14339 [ Item14339: Implement ContinueCanonicalSCRIPTURLDev ] [02:50]
....... (idle for 34mn)
***deans has left [03:24]
.............. (idle for 1h6mn)
gac410 has left [04:30]
......................... (idle for 2h4mn)
ChanServ sets mode: +o cdot [06:34]
............................ (idle for 2h16mn)
flipfliphello. Something's rendering my WikiWordLinks with the topic title instead of the plain WikiWordLink. Very annoying. What's the setting for that (if there's any)? I found a reference to SHOWTOPICTITLELINK for the other wiki but that doesn't seem to exist here. Thanks!
To clarify: I write FooBar, I get [[FooBar][foo bar topic title]] instead of [[FooBar]].
[08:50]
jastI know DBCachePlugin does that
have a look at .../System/InstalledPlugins and search for 'renderWikiWordHandler', there might be other plugins listed there
(you can ignore TWikiCompatibilityPlugin)
[09:00]
flipflipThanks jast. Indeed, the DBCachePlugin is the culprit. It doesn't seem to be configurable (we have a very old version, though). Thanks for the hint to look for renderWikiWordHandler(). [09:12]
.... (idle for 19mn)
***ChanServ sets mode: +o cdot [09:31]
...... (idle for 28mn)
GithubBot[ForEachPlugin] cdot pushed 1 new commit to master: https://git.io/vyXty
ForEachPlugin/master 389e7c7 cdot: Item14341: escape braces for modern perl
[09:59]
***GithubBot has left [09:59]
FoswikiBothttps://foswiki.org/Tasks/Item14341 [ Item14341: Braces need escaping ] [09:59]
GithubBot[ForEachPlugin] cdot pushed 1 new commit to master: https://git.io/vyXq3
ForEachPlugin/master 1851391 cdot: Item14341: escape braces for modern perl
[10:06]
***GithubBot has left [10:06]
............................................ (idle for 3h38mn)
ChanServ sets mode: +o gac410
zak256 has left
[13:44]
....... (idle for 31mn)
ChanServ sets mode: +o cdot [14:18]
.... (idle for 18mn)
cdot has left [14:36]
........................................... (idle for 3h33mn)
foswiki_irc8I've got a question pertaining to plugin installation on foswiki 2.1.3. I am using the New Extenstions in Configure. After I press the FindExtension buttom, the Active Wizards popup opens and stays there, never returning anything.
This is a new installation, fyi
Can you point me to some documentation that may help me debug this?
[18:09]
gac410Does the browser report any javascript errors?
If you have firebug, or some way to monitor the browser network traffic, it should POST a query to foswiki.org, and get a valid return.
[18:10]
foswiki_irc8Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 (Gateway Timeout) configure:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at Function.jQuery.parseJSON (jquery-2.2.4.js:4) at Function.jQuery.parseJSON (jquery.migrate.js:1) at Object.error (jquery.jsonrpc.js:1) at fire (jquery-2.2.4.js:2) at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (jquery-2.2.4.js: [18:12]
gac410hm... okay, something failing on our foswiki.org server. let me look a bit [18:12]
foswiki_irc8Thank you [18:13]
gac410That page is responding here okay. https://foswiki.org/Extensions/JsonReport [18:13]
foswiki_irc8I'm behind a proxy and I've set that correctly.
I'll poke around somemore
[18:16]
gac410yeah, the proxy might be interfering somehow.
Just to be sure it's all working okay, what did you enter into the Extension Name and/or Description fields?
[18:17]
foswiki_irc8In Extension name: I put TreePlugin [18:18]
gac410okay, yeah that's working fine here. Probably something going on with the proxy configuration. :( [18:18]
foswiki_irc8Thank you [18:21]
..... (idle for 23mn)
***ChanServ sets mode: +o Lynnwood [18:44]
........ (idle for 39mn)
foswiki_irc8Figured it out. Our proxy was misbehaving
thank you
[19:23]
gac410great. Glad it works [19:23]
......... (idle for 44mn)
GithubBot[distro] gac410 created Item14342 (+1 new commit): https://git.io/vy1Dq
distro/Item14342 a4402d4 George Clark: Item14342: Implement Additive ALLOWTOPIC ACLs
[20:07]
***GithubBot has left [20:07]
FoswikiBothttps://foswiki.org/Tasks/Item14342 [ Item14342: Implement Additive Topic ACLs feature. ] [20:07]
GithubBot[distro] gac410 pushed 1 new commit to Item14342: https://git.io/vy1yf
distro/Item14342 0aee29f George Clark: Item14342: Revert unintentional change to WebStatistics
[20:11]
***GithubBot has left [20:11]
....................... (idle for 1h53mn)
ChanServ sets mode: +o Lynnwood [22:04]
..... (idle for 20mn)
ChanServ sets mode: +o Lynnwood [22:24]

↑back Search ←Prev date Next date→ Show only urls(Click on time to select a line by its url)